C8 MCT Powder - Improved Formula
Keto Pro Pure C8 MCT Oil Powder – 250g
Our C8 Powder blend is 70% C8 / 30% Fibre, making it far superior compared with other market leaders which are 60-65% C8.
All the benefits of our Pure C8 Oil, but now available in Powder for easier transportation and perfect for those who don’t like an ‘Oily’ texture in their beverage or on their food.
PURE C8 MCT Is the Golden Nugget of MCT’s
- ENERGY – Instantly converts into ketones for smooth and stable energy
- FAT METABOLISM – Triggers ketosis where the body burns fat as a primary energy source
- FOCUS – Super-fuel for the brain that you feel the very first time
- CUT CRAVINGS – Controls blood sugar spikes and reduces cravings for junk food
- HELPS IMPROVE IMMUNITY – Pure C8 contains natural antibiotics, which means it helps boost your immune system
- ZERO CARB
- NON-GMO – and also Vegan, Gluten-Free
C8 MCT Powder
3 x more ketogenic than other MCT’s
Caprylic acid (C8) is the most desirable of the four types MCTs. It’s a shorter chain molecule than C10 and C12 – which means they convert into ketones more efficiently.
To put it in perspective, only 6% of the MCTs in coconut oil are C8. Our 100% C8 oil delivers a concentrated dose of this powerful MCT to provide you with the ultimate keto fuel for your brain.
Keto-Pro 100% C8 MCT Oil is 100% pure caprylic acid (C8) medium-chain triglycerides derived from coconuts.
- Directly used for energy
- Excellent ketone body precursor
- Supports a healthy gut biome
- Increases Immunity
- Pure Caprylic acid (C8)
- No Lauric acid (C12)
A DIVERSE SUPPLEMENT
- Amplify coffee
- Keto recipes
- Meal replacement shakes
- Functional fat shakes
Serving Suggestion : 11g – This contains 7.7g of Pure C8 MCT
Inferior cheap MCT products will use hexane and other chemicals to extract their triglycerides!
Pure & Clean MCT stays true to its name by being completely chemical-free throughout the extraction and purification process.
Triple Distilled to ensure the highest quality possible.
The end result is clean and smooth MCT extracting the purest C8 caprylic acid triglycerides available that are completely tasteless and odourless
MCT’s help increase immunity
Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil contains medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) that act as natural antibiotics, which means they boost your immune system and fight off harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa. While completely harmless to our bodies, MCFAs are lethal to some of the most notorious disease-inducing microorganisms in existence. They Don’t Stand a Chance.
MCFAs may help protect you against: Viruses: influenza, measles, mononucleosis Bacteria: throat infections, pneumonia, earaches, rheumatic fever Fungi, Yeast, and Parasites: ringworm, candida, thrush, giardiasis Silent Assassins .
Due to its chemical structure, MCFAs are drawn to and easily absorbed into most bacteria and viruses. MCFAs enter the lipid membrane and weaken it to the point that it eventually breaks open, expelling the microorganism’s insides and causing imminent death. White blood cells then quickly dispose of the terminated invader’s remains.
Super Fatty Acids Caprylic Acid: a potent natural yeast-fighting substance Research continues to prove MCFAs as one of the best internal antimicrobial substances available without a doctor’s prescription.
- Use as a coffee creamer, add a serving of 11g to a black coffee or a beverage of your choosing. Avoid beverages with sugar
- For best results, use during a fasted state and before a workout or a time when concentration and focus are required. i.e before a meeting or interview.
- Use up to 3 x per day
- You can increase the serving size over time, but it's recommended to begin small while the body adjusts.
- If you experience discomfort in the stomach, lower the dose and frequency, again until the body adjust.
|FREE Delivery (spend £59+)||3-4 Days||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (Less than £59)||3-4 Days||£3.95|
|Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)||1 Day|
For European and ROW Delivery Click Here
If you need further help or advice, we are on hand to help, you can contact us immediately through our live chat function. Alternatively by email email@example.com or pick up the phone to chat to us directly on 01639 639637.