Electrolytes are NOT optional.
Electrolytes are electrically charged minerals and compounds that help your body do much of its work. We need them to move our muscles, send neurotransmitter signals from your brain to various organs, and retain and regulate healthy fluid volume levels...All humans need electrolytes to survive they are ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE.
Becoming ketogenic has unparalleled health benefits but when new to ketosis, the body depletes glucose stored in the muscle as glycogen, along with it water and electrolytes, this can lead to fatigue, headache, brain fog, irritability, nausea, this is known as the dreaded... KETO FLU.
This is very common as the body is going through a detoxification phase, but many of these effects can be negated with the supplementation of Electrolytes.
Our UNIQUE FORMULA offer a high Strength Keto Electrolyte and are possibly the most potent formula currently available on the market, using the most bio-available ingredients, added for superior absorption designed to replenish lost electrolytes for maximum benefit.
Unlike others on the market, Keto Pro Electrolytes are naturally flavoured and Sweetened, no nasty Aspartame, or Sucralose and are maltodextrin free & NON-GMO
MUCH MORE THAN JUST AN ELECTROLYTE FORMULA
Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium... What else? Our Electrolyte formula also contains...
- Vitamin C to protect cells from oxidative stress and contribute to a healthy immune system
- Molybdenum to process proteins, DNA and break down toxins
- Selenium for it's antioxidant effects, support thyroid health, boost the immune system
- Astaxanthin which is 65 x stronger than Vitamin C and 550 x more effective than Vitamin E as an anti-oxidant
Clinically proven benefits of Astaxanthin
Microalgae produce astaxanthin to protect themselves from stressful environmental conditions. This attribute is transmitted to humans by ingestion as food or supplements. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of natural Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae have led more than a thousand clinical and pre-clinical studies that show benefits in brain health, cardiovascular support, eye health, skin health, antiaging, and athletic performance.
- Known as the “The king of the carotenoids,” it is nature’s most powerful antioxidant.
- Unlike other carotenoids, it never becomes a prooxidant.
- It absorbs UV rays reducing skin damage from sun exposure.
- Most available antioxidants cannot cross endothelial cells, astaxanthin does cross the blood-brain and blood-retinal barriers to help preserve neurons and eye health.
- Having both hydrophilic and lipophilic sites, the Astaxanthin molecule stretches through the phospholipid bilayer of cell membranes creating a shield that protects mitochondria, ribosomes and nuclear DNA against oxidative damage.
- Supports healthy inflammatory response blocking COX 2 pathway, it also suppresses serum levels of nitric oxide, interleukin 1B, prostaglandin E2, C Reactive Protein, and tumor necrosis factor-alpha
Astaxanthin power compared with other antioxidants
- 800 times stronger than CoQ10
- 65 times stronger than vitamin C
- 550 times stronger than vitamin E
- 54 times stronger than beta carotene
- 21 times stronger than synthetic astaxanthin
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Increased energy
- Increased focus and concentration
- Reduced stress & anxiety
- Better workouts
- Better mood
- Better hydration
- Electrolyte balance
- Normal muscle function
- Protection of cellular oxidative stress
- Contribution to normal blood pressure
HOW DO I TAKE IT?
Simply dissolve 5g (1/2 serving) to 10g in 200-250ml water, stir or mix in a shaker. Use 1-2 times per day.
250g 25 - 50 servings
|FREE Delivery (spend £59+)||3-4 Days||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (Less than £59)||3-4 Days||£3.95|
|Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)||1 Day|
For European and ROW Delivery Click Here
If you need further help or advice, we are on hand to help, you can contact us immediately through our live chat function. Alternatively by email firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up the phone to chat to us directly on 01639 639637.