Serrapeptase — also known as serratiopeptidase — is a proteolytic enzyme, meaning it breaks down proteins into smaller components called amino acids
- Unbelievable strength 250000IU tablets
- Phthalate-free enteric coated tablet
- Passes through the stomach for maximum absorption
- Popular food supplement
Originally discovered in silkworms, where it is used to break down the cocoon and digest dead tissue, serrapeptase is an enzyme of great interest in the food supplement industry.
Isolated from bacteria rather than silkworms, Lindens Serrapeptase 250000IU Tablets are incredibly potent, providing 250000IU biological activity in a phthalate-free enteric-coated tablet. This coating allows the enzyme to pass safely through the stomach and be absorbed in the gut
With Lindens®, you can expect An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed the stated dose. Lindens® is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.